CAFLL 2017 Hangzhou Conference – FAQs
The Chinese CAFLL website – both the English and Chinese portals – provides useful information about maps and directions near the vicinity of the hotel, local weather and currency exchange rates:
FAQs and Useful Travel Tips to China
Contact information of the conference hotel:
|Address: Hangzhou Lakeview Hotel, HuBin ShangQuan, Xiacheng Qu, Hangzhou Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 310000
杭州望湖宾馆 (中国杭州市环城西路2号 近庆春路 西湖 )Tel no. 86 571 87078888
Taking a Taxi cab from Hangzhou Airport to Hotel (about 25 miles; fare CNY100-150)
- Wait for a taxi at the designated taxi lane; DO NOT accept rides from unlicensed taxi cab drivers
- Make a copy of these instructions to/from the airport and High Speed Railway Station to carry with you when hailing a cab:
|Take a Taxi to Lakeview Hotel in Hangzhou and the address of Lakeview Hotel
中国杭州市环城西路2号Take a Taxi to Hangzhou International Airport
Take a Taxi to Hangzhou East Station (High Speed Railway Station)
For those whose flights will be landing in Shanghai
- Option 1: Bus to Hangzhou
The Long Distance Bus Station is located in Terminal 1 and you can buy bus tickets at the Bus Station. Usually there is a bus going to Hangzhou every hour during the day. The Long Distance Bus Station is very difficult to find (It is a long walk from Terminal 2). It is not recommended for those who can’t speak Chinese.
- Option 2: High Speed Train
Most arrivals from US to Shanghai will land in Shanghai Pudong Airport. You can take either the subway or taxi to Hongjiao Train Station (about 1.5 hour). There is a train going to Hangzhou every 45 minutes so you may purchase your train ticket on arrival at the train station.
Website for you to buy the train ticket in advance, http://english.ctrip.com/trains/
- You may download the Google Translate App in your smart phone and languages package to use off-line:
- Google Translate App Help Center:
- Download languages for use offline in Android phones:
- Download languages for use offline in i-phones and i-Pads:
- Translate Images:
- Consider buying a plan with Express VPN to use you Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.