Call for Speakers | 演讲者征集
The 2022 CAFLL Conference on Core Values & Evolving Roles of Legal Information and Information Professionals will be held online through a series of webinars from September 6 to 23, 2022.
CAFLL is opening a call for presentations that are creative, interactive, and engaging. We’re searching for dynamic presenters who can lead Chinese and American legal information professionals through discussions focusing on the following two themes:
- Evolving Roles of Legal Information Professionals: Stories from American and Chinese Law Libraries
- Managing electronic resources (licensing, acquisition, access, usage, evaluation, etc.)
- Teaching legal research courses
- Defining the core competency expected of the future generation of law librarians
- Core Values of Legal Information: Privacy, Technology & the Impacts of a Pandemic
- Technology and privacy in the U.S. and China
- Rule of law
- Smart court
Presentations can be from 20 to 30 minutes in length. A live facilitated discussion will follow each webinar.
Submit Your Proposal: Please email your proposal of three to five hundred words to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com before June 30, 2022. Accepted proposals will be notified by the end of July. Presenters may have the opportunity to publish their presentation-related work. Manuscripts received before September 1, 2022 will be given priority consideration for publication in Legal Reference Services Quarterly.
CAFLL 2022 Conference Website: https://cafllnet.org/2022-cafll-conference
每一位的演讲长度可以从 20 到 30 分钟不等。演讲结束后会进行现场促进讨论。
Photos of Past Conference: